Information for Current Alliance Members
Share your commitment, progress and results!
Alliance Members are committed to coordinating action on shared goals to improve the health of ALL people in South Carolina.
Please share here the specific changes/activities you are doing to align with the Alliance Goals. If you are further down the road, please describe the changes you did to align with the Alliance Goals, the results you have achieved, and the lessons you learned.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to share your progress. Please let us send us any media you would like to share in the Alliance newsletter.
Brand and Messaging Toolkit
- Orientation Package is available here.
- Talking Points are available here.
- Brand Guidelines available here.
- Health Metrics Report is available here.
- The following files are available for members by request to email@example.com
- Template to print Alliance business cards
- 1, 5, 20, and 60 minute presentations about the Alliance
- Operations and finance report 2015
- Alliance Elevator Speech:
- The Alliance for a Healthier South Carolina is an unprecedented volunteer collaboration of more than 50 diverse organizations across the state working together on coordinating action to achieve healthier bodies, minds and communities for ALL—while reducing the future cost of care. Through the collective efforts of its members and other strong state and community coalitions, the Alliance is working toward the day when South Carolina leads the nation in the continuous improvement of health and healthcare for ALL people in the state.
Alliance Meeting Presentations
- Improving the health of babies (September 2014)
- Improving the health of children (April 2015)
- Improving access to primary care and management of chronic condition (November 2014)
- Improving behavioral health (February 2015)
- Improving Health for ALL (June 2015)
- Preventing obesity and chronic disease (August 2015)
- Coordinating action on shared goals (October 2015)
- Celebrating Progress. Accelerating Improvement (January 2016) See handouts here.
- Improving access to care (April 2016)
- DHHS/Alliance Goal Alignment (April 2016)
2017 Alliance Member Meeting Calendar
All meetings are 10am to 12pm.
- January 24
- April 25
- June 20
- October 24
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Alliance General Meeting Notes
2016 Alliance Teams Meeting Calendar
Who are the Alliance Members?
Role of the Alliance
Influencing: Using its collective voice to influence organizational, policy, and systems change in a way that leverages the work of organizations and coalitions that share a common vision for a healthier South Carolina for ALL.
Catalyzing Action: Raising awareness to catalyze individual and collective action to address the root causes of poor health for populations who are currently not thriving in our state.
Enabling Collaboration: Encouraging and supporting the alignment of different coalitions and organizations that are addressing the priorities of the Alliance.
Enabling Innovation: Providing a common vision for the future that each member and partner can develop individually or in partnership with others.
Being Data-Driven: Using and disseminating data that measures the collective progress of South Carolina towards the common vision for health improvement.
Expectations of Member Organizations
Senior Leadership: The main representative of the organization should be the CEO, Executive Director, Board president, or part of the executive leadership of the organization, and attend 75% or more of the Alliance senior leadership meetings.
Share Expenses: The Member Organizations will authorize monetary contributions to support the operations of the Alliance. The amount needed to cover annual expenses is determined by the Alliance Leadership Team in December of each year.