Join a Coalition!
We need help to improve health and healthcare in South Carolina. We can’t succeed if we don’t have everyone at the table working together and sharing information. Together, we can transform the lives of people in our state by improving their health, building a better healthcare system and lowering costs.
Whether as a member of the Alliance or as a partner, we want all relevant parties to be involved in this campaign to transform South Carolina.
Join a Coalition and help us transform the health of ALL people in South Carolina!
- South Carolina Child Well-Being Coalition, contact Amy Moseley firstname.lastname@example.org
- Early Childhood Comprehensive Systems, contact WILSONR@dhec.sc.gov.
- Join the Access Innovations Collaborative (former HeART committee), contact email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Join the local network working on the Healthy Outcomes Plan, contact email@example.com.
- Partner with a local AccessHealth Network, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Partner with a local Rural Health Network, contact email@example.com.
- Patient Centered Medical Home Alliance. This is not an open coalition, but if you are a practice interested in the PCMH transformation process, you can connect with any of the PCMH partners by contacting MG93@bcbssc.com.
- Preventing Avoidable Readmissions Together (PART), contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Join the SC Asthma Alliance, contact Barry Clayton at email@example.com.
- Join the Diabetes Initiative of South Carolina, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Join SCaleDown, the group implementing the Obesity Action plan. Email email@example.com.
These are some of the strongest coalitions around substance abuse prevention
- Berkeley’s County Prevention Board
- Greenville’s Family Partnership
- Lancaster’s Coalition for Healthy Youth
- York’s All on Board Coalition
For resources for consumers and their families: