The main purpose of the Alignment Team is to guide and promote the tactical alignment of efforts of Alliance member organizations, Alliance Teams, and Coalitions to ensure progress towards the Alliance 2020 Goals. This includes but is not limited to the following activities:
- Maximize follow-up on key ideas that come up from Alliance Meetings or Alliance Team meetings.
- Enable synergistic collaboration between the Alliance and other strong state and community coalitions.
- Identify and inform individual Alliance members and/or Coalitions about opportunities for tactical alignment in support of the Alliance 2020 Goals.
- Promote Coalition collaboration to accelerate progress towards Alliance 2020 Goals.
- Identify and inform the Leadership Team of opportunities for strategic Alignment of Alliance Members.
- Develop a plan to meaningfully include grassroots community input into Alliance decision making.